Our office is now open and we look forward to serving you!
For everyone’s safety, please follow our new procedure for office visits:
- Call ahead to schedule your appointment or use our appointment request form.
Mon–Thurs: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
(If you have a dental emergency after hours, call (302) 731-4907. We provide emergency care and support for current patients of Barksdale Dental. If you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the closest hospital emergency room.)
- Download our new COVID-19 Dental Treatment Consent Form.
Complete this form and return to us via email, or bring it with you to your appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle and call us on the phone to let us know you’re here. Our waiting room is closed at this time to practice safe social distancing.
- When our team is ready to see you, we’ll call you back and then greet you at the door.
- Please wear a face mask when you come to the door and knock.
- At the door, we’ll take your temperature with a touchless thermometer and ask you our standard COVID-19 health screening questions. We’ll also collect your Treatment Consent Form, if you haven’t already sent it to us in advance.
- Come on in, we’re happy to see you!
Thank you for your cooperation as we all do our part to manage this crisis. As always, the health and safety of our patients and employees is our first priority.